Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm Here!

 
July 8, 2014
 
Well, I left the MTC early this morning and it was a hard goodbye. I love those people so, so much. Especially hard goodbyes were to my best friends (besides the sisters) for the past two weeks, Elder Kane, Elder Woodward, and Elder Pitsoane. All of the people I met were just so wonderful. I can't imagine that I just met them two weeks ago. 

After talking to the Japanese man on my left and the South African girl on my right for a couple hours, I landed in Zambia. I can't believe I'm here! South Africa was actually very cold so it was a surprise to get out of the plane and be hit with this wave of heat. It's the middle of the dry season here so nothing is too green yet but President and Sister Erickson say that it gets really green once the rains come around November.

I already love President and Sister Erickson. They have made me feel very welcome. And they announced that I will be flying to Malawi tomorrow for my first area! I'm so excited because I've heard Malawi is the promised land. I will be in a threesome for the first week and get this: An Elder in the MTC said that his sister was in my mission but leaving in about a week. Well who is going to be in my threesome but his sister, Sister Chasinda! The Lord has a way of orchestrating things perfectly.
 
Love you all! I'll tell you more when I have time next week!
Sister Michaela Proctor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment