Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Good Week-No Time









Dec. 1, 2014

Dearest Family,
I literally have 5 minutes so this will be short but it was a good week.

My new companion is Sister Komiha from Zimbabwe. She was recruited for the national futbol team but she declined to some on a mission so she's pretty cool. She works hard and is so happy and obedient. She is definitely pushing me to be better. She is especially good at finding ways to start random conversations with people and then bringing it around to the gospel. I truly love her.
The reason I have so little time is because today we went to Mulanje mountain, the tallest mountain in Malawi and it was AMAZING. We got to go hiking up to this beauitful water fall and my heart was just exploding with joy. My zone is full of such good people and the drive there was through fields of tea bushes. I can't even describe how gorgeous it was. Rolling green hills. Be still my soul.

We had Thanksgiving at the Beals house (senior couple) and it was a good time. They are sweet.
A new sister came this week from Idaho. It was interesting to meet her because since she's American it was sort of like looking at myself in the mirror five months ago and seeing how I have changed and become more confident. It's amazing what my mission has tranformed me to be. I love this experience so much. I love the people and I love teaching the gosel and sharing my testimony.

Love you!
Sister Michaela Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment